- How old are you today?
- Are you happy?
- What is your favorite color? Why?
Yellow. For me, it’s bright and full of happiness. :)
- Do you have any special sayings or expressions?
OH MY GOD. O_O
- What’s the one thing you’ve always wanted but still don’t have?
One of those things? A vintage yet working sewing machine. :D
- What is your day like? When do you get up? What do you do all day? When do you go to sleep? Etc.
I’m a morning person now. Write-ups all day, if I have no events. Sometimes eleven-ish in the evening, sometimes around four in the morning. :)
- If you had a whole day to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
I would jump the gun and do it all cherishingly. :p
- What do you do for fun?
Hanging out with my family and friends. :)
- What do you like learning about?
Learning about people. I think understanding is one key for better engagement. :)
- What’s the best compliment you ever received?
Everything about me is unique! I love it! :))
- How do you think you’re different from a year ago?
I guess I’m more emotionally and spiritually mature. :)
- What do you think has stayed the same about you throughout life?
- What things are most important to you now? Why?
Money and my relationship with my family and with the Lord. Our God and family will always be there for us no matter what! Talking about practicality, we need money to make our life easier. :)
- What do you know now that you wish you’d known when you were young?
At least invest something. I used my savings for some useless things. If I didn’t, I guess I have my own shop now. :|
- What’s the most difficult thing that ever happened to you? How did you deal with it?
Stopped studying at college. At first, it was hopeless. But as holding God’s promise, I know everything happens for a reason. :)
- Over time, how have you changed the way you look at life/people?
Psalm 37:5-6. Plus, I always pray that He will give me wisdom and knowledge in everything and everyday—whatever, whomever, whenever, and wherever. :)
- What do you think is the most important thing you’ve learned in life so far?
Trusting God completely. :)
- How do you define a ‘good life’ or a ‘successful life’?
Good life, for me, is a worldly life. While successful life is living a balanced and victorious in every aspects of life—physically, emotionally, materially, spiritually. :)
- How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
29? 30? :)) With my first and last. *blush*
- What do you look forward to now?
To earn from my work and pursue my fashion studies diploma abroad. :)
- How do you feel now about growing old?
I actually cried minutes before my birthday because, for me, what I’m giving to my family so far (financially) is not enough. I want to help them before I grow older and have my own family. *sniff* :))
- What’s the hardest thing about growing older? The best thing?
Prolly, accepting the fact that you’re growing older even if you still have a youthful visage. HAHAHA!
- Anything you’d like to say?
Thank you for all the birthday greetings! I’m so blessed! God bless you all! :)