You have to be willing to keep going even when you can’t see what’s directly ahead. That’s called FAITH! :)
Oh, oh, oh, oh my gosh! *wink* :))
God won’t give you a vision without provision. Stay motivated! :)
I guess I know you enough to miss you and to think about you.
Pray without ceasing.
My Book Picks:
- 29: A NOVEL by Adena Halpern
- ONE DAY by David Nicholls
- EAT, PRAY, LOVE: ONE WOMAN by Elizabeth Gilbert
- THE ACCIDENTAL BESTSELLER by Wendy Wax
- THE CARRIE DIARIES by Candace Bushnell
- LOVE LETTERS OF GREAT MEN AND WOMEN by Ursula Doyle
- BRILLIANT by Rachel Vail
- THE GODDESS EXPERIENCE by Gisele Scanlon
- FABULOUSLY FASHIONABLE by Holly McQueen
- HEAVEN, HELL AND MADEMOISELLE by Harold Carlton
- LOVE THE ONE YOU’RE WITH by Emily Giffin
- Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzche
- Spells by Aprilynne Pike
- THE LAW OF ATTRACTION by Michael Losier
- LUNCH IN PARIS: A LOVE STORY WITH RECIPES by Elizabeth Bard
- THE LAW OF CONNECTION by Michael J. Losier
Need to buy these books. Hmm.
I’ve resolved to give God everything I’ve got. Then I’ll leave the results up to Him.
Fear talks. Faith walks.
Never give up. Never back down. Never lose faith.
Talking to you is part of my daily routine, without it, I’m sad. :(
Smile! It’s never too late. Jeremiah 29:11. ;)